Woohoo! The day is finally here! Tangled Redemption, book 4 in my Celestial Surrender series, releases today.
I am very excited to share Sydney, Miguel and Jayden with you. It was exciting to write their story. The three of them took me on quite an adventure.
I hope you will enjoy it.
Sydney Radnall is no man’s toy, despite fate’s attempt to make her just that. But kidnapping puts her at the mercy of a sadistic Feral commander. Being held prisoner is bad enough, but her Naema blood is powerful. In her current Vampiric company her presence is like ringing a dinner bell.
In an attempt to break her, the commander makes her the pet of two of his lieutenants. Miguel is one of the most dangerous men she has ever met, but she can’t stop the attraction blazing between them. Then there is Jayden, a Vampire who is as surprising as he is sexy. Two Vampires she should not be attracted to, should not want to surrender to, should not trust.
But things aren’t always what they seem. Secrets and lies shadow their connections, making it impossible to see clearly. What are the chances of her finding lifemates while surrounded by enemies? Making the wrong decision could not just shatter her heart. It could cost her life.
Now on to the fun part. I can’t have a release day without CONTESTS! This time I’m doing something a little different.
Contest 1: Win a copy of Tangled Redemption
Comment below and tell me your favourite romance story (all genres and all lengths) of the year so far for a chance to win an ebook of Tangled Redemption. I am always looking for new authors to read and I love to hear from other readers.
One comment will be chosen at random on Saturday November 1st, 2014. Please add to my TBR pile:).
Contest 2: Tangled Redemption Find-the-Movie-Line Contest for a $50 gift card
I love movies. If I’m a fan I tend to watch them over and over, which meant that sometimes a line may sneak into my manuscript;).
Tangled Redemption has one quote that comes exactly from a movie and a second line that has been slightly tweaked to match the circumstances.
Find the lines, share it with me and tell me what movie it’s from for a chance to win a $50 gift card (Amazon or All Romance eBooks, your choice).
1) Please email me the line and the movie at tina(dot)christopher7(at)googlemail(dot)com with the subject line Find-the-Movie-Line Contest
2) The contest ends at midnight EST November 19th, 2014 and the winner will be contacted Thursday November 20th, 2014.
Contest 3: Tangled Redemption Reader Contest
Fancy winning another gift card? If you read Tangled Redemption and post a review on Amazon by Wednesday November 19th, 2014, you’ll be entered to win a $50 gift card (Amazon or All Romance eBooks, your choice).
The contest rules are easy:
1) You must post a review on Amazon and email me a link to the review, by midnight EST Wednesday November 19th, 2014,. Please put “Tangled Redemption Reader Contest” in the subject line and email it to tina(dot)christopher7(at)googlemail(dot)com.
2) Posting an Amazon review is the qualifier to enter the contest.
3) You may gain additional entries by posting your review on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, and ARe. You must email me the links to those reviews also.
4) Obviously I hope you’ll love the book, but if you don’t, just post your honest review. I might wallow and eat too much chocolate, but I’ll get over it;).
5) The winner will be contacted Thursday November 20th, 2014.
You are more than welcome to enter both contests.
Hopefully Happy Reading;)!