I am part of this fabulous group of ladies. We are all authors and we all like our books on the naughty side, which is why we have a blog called “Nice Girls Writing Naughty” with monthly events and parties.
We also have a Facebook group where nothing is taboo and man candy is part of the every day timelines;). Come over and join us!
This month Dakota Trace is hosting our party and she talked us all into turning our heroes into our very own Teacher’s Pets…not that it took very much convincing.
Check in with all of us for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card. And every author is also giving away a prize on their blog. I am giving away a copy of Tangled Redemption or another book of mine of your choice. The publication date is October 22nd. The contest ends Sunday September 28th at midnight.
Now, please let me introduce Miguel Calatrave, also known as the Spaniard. He is a Vampire and one of the heroes of Tangled Redemption. Miguel is in a tough position and when Sydney and Jayden step onto the stage things get even more interesting.
1. When I graduated high school I was voted the most likely to take over the galaxy. They weren’t too far off.
2. Growing up I wanted to be a doctor. You could say things didn’t turn out as planned.
3. On Friday nights you’d have found me in the library studying or in the dojo woking toward my next Dan.
4. The hottest teacher at Escola Reina Elisenda was Senora Renata Galarza and she taught Science. It’s difficult to look amazing in goggles, but she always pulled it off. The tight white lab coat didn’t hurt either.
5. In High School I was the president of the Science Club. In college I moved on to computers. A couple of friends and I developed a MMOG and had a lot of fun. Turned out we knew what we were doing and sold it.
Sydney Radnall is no man’s toy, despite fate’s attempt to make her just that. A kidnapping puts her at the mercy of a sadistic Feral commander. Being held prisoner is bad enough, but her Naema blood is powerful. In her current Vampiric company her presence is like ringing a dinner bell.
In an attempt to break the commander makes her the pet of two of his lieutenants. Miguel is one of the most dangerous men she has ever met, but she can’t stop the attraction blazing between them. Then there is Jayden, a Vampire who is as surprising as he is sexy. Two Vampires she should not be attracted to, should not want to surrender to, should not trust.
But things aren’t always what they seem. Secrets and lies shadow their connections, making it impossible to see clearly. What are the chances of her finding lifemates while surrounded by enemies? And making the wrong decision could not just shatter her heart. It could cost her life.