Today is the day! I am so very, very excited to celebrate the release of Dirigibles Are Forever, my super-sexy Christmas novella set in an alternative Victorian London, filled with adventure, secrets and fun, and a dash of James Bond.
I love this story! It was a blast to write it and Holly and Jack have a special place in my heart. Both of them face difficult decisions and Holly is working hard to find her place in the world. It is not the Victorian London you are used to, but a London where Her Majesty Queen Victoria passed the Equal Rights Act and women can do whatever they want…including being Aether Traffic Controllers;). But Holly no longer believes it is enough. She wants more, but has not yet found what this more is.
Working as an Aether Traffic Controller saved Holly Acklin after the death of her husband, but now she wants more—including a night of uninhibited passion with Jack Smith, whose very presence has kept her body tingling for months.
Special Agent Jack Smith kept his identity a secret when he came to the London Royal Port Authority with one assignment, one he cannot fail. It holds him back from following his attraction to Holly. But on the eve he must complete the mission, Holly asks for one night with no rules or boundaries, and his control snaps.
When London experiences an unexpectedly white Christmas, all dirigible traffic is grounded, leaving Holly and Jack free to act upon their stormy passions. Holly finds her determination to stay emotion-free crumbling unaware Jack is experiencing the same need. Each lover wishes for more, but fears it can’t be. Instead they focus their desires in mind-blowing passion.
But when Holly discovers that Jack isn’t who he claimed to be, everything is thrown into turmoil. Can she trust the man she thought she knew?
Now on to the contests! Yes, plural:). I have two fun contests waiting for your participation.
Steampunk Jewellery Contest
To win this necklace and pair of earrings you can
1) Comment on this post and tell me if you could be/do anything you wanted what would you do?
2) Follow me on Twitter
3) Like my Facebook page
4) Mark Dirigibles Are Forever as Want to Read on Goodreads
Each of these will be an entry to win. This contest ends Friday 19th December, 2015 at midnight. A winner will be chosen on Saturday the 20th December, 2015.
Dirigibles Are Forever Reader Contest
Fancy winning a gift card? If you read Dirigibles Are Forever and post a review on Amazon by Thursday January 1, 2015, you’ll be entered to win a $50 gift card (Amazon or All Romance eBooks, your choice).
The contest rules are easy:
1) You must post a review on Amazon and email me a link to the review, by midnight EST Thursday January 1, 2015. Please put “Dirigibles Are Forever Reader Contest” in the subject line and email it to tina(dot)christopher7(at)googlemail(dot)com.
2) Posting an Amazon review is the qualifier to enter the contest.
3) You may gain additional entries by posting your review on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, and ARe. You must email me the links to those reviews also.
4) Obviously I hope you’ll love the book, but if you don’t, just post your honest review. I might wallow and eat too much chocolate, but I’ll get over it;).
5) The winner will be contacted Friday January 2nd, 2015.