2016 was a great year for reading! It took quite a bit of internal fighting for me to narrow it down to my Top 10, but here you are:
- Ruthless by Lexi Blake
- Don’t Tempt Me by Lori Foster
- Archangel’s Heart by Nalini Singh
- Roadside Assistance by Marie Harte
- Shadow Rider by Christine Feehan
- Kept by Maya Banks
- Dirty by Kylie Scott
- The Trouble With Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis
- Ride Hard by Laura Kaye
- Looking Inside by Beth Kery
What were your favourite reads of last year?
If you’re curious why I enjoyed these books you can check out #tinastop10romancesof2016 on Instagram or follow me on RECO as @TinaE.
It is my turn to talk about my favourite time period over at Darker Temptations.
Join me and find out where I would want to go. And more importantly, how I would get there;).
Edit: Apologies if you tried the link early Saturday. Unfortunately there were some WordPress issues with scheduling. Thanks for your patience.