#Top10Tuesday-Favourite Romances of 2016
2016 was a great year for reading! It took quite a bit of internal fighting for me to narrow it down to my Top 10, but here you are:
- Ruthless by Lexi Blake
- Don’t Tempt Me by Lori Foster
- Archangel’s Heart by Nalini Singh
- Roadside Assistance by Marie Harte
- Shadow Rider by Christine Feehan
- Kept by Maya Banks
- Dirty by Kylie Scott
- The Trouble With Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis
- Ride Hard by Laura Kaye
- Looking Inside by Beth Kery
What were your favourite reads of last year?
If you’re curious why I enjoyed these books you can check out #tinastop10romancesof2016 on Instagram or follow me on RECO as @TinaE.
Posted on January 10, 2017, in blog, Books and tagged best of, best of 2016, erotic, favourite, list, prefect reads, romances, top 10 tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment